Friday, November 29, 2013

*whimper*

At the risk of stating the obvious, I will point out that it is November 29th, and since tomorrow is the 30th, National Blog Posting Month is almost over. In my own version of it--posting on weekdays only--this is my last post for NaBloPoMo. So you would think that I would have saved up some important, significant, interesting thing to say, but that would not be the case. Possibly because I ate too much last night and am still in a fog of carbohydrates and saturated fat. The problem with doing a group Thanksgiving is that each of us makes enough to feed the group, so we end up with enough food for triple the number of people we have. Seriously, there were eighteen of us, and there was easily enough food for fifty. *groan*

We had a great time, though, and we have enough leftovers to feed us all day today.

Blatant bid for sympathy: I'm having periodontal surgery next week (gum grafts, if you have advice or experience please comment). I am in a complete panic about it because I hate even having my teeth cleaned, so lord only knows how I will get through this. There was an option to be "out" while they were doing it, but it was considerably more expensive, so I decided to just go with the drugs. It's only 90 minutes. I can do that. I think.

So who knows when I will post again. Maybe tomorrow. ha. Hugs and kisses to all my readers and thank you for hanging in there this month through some pretty obscure shit. Oops I said shit.


2 comments:

  1. ok and I will confess to obscure literary humor--I'm ending NaBloPoMo WITH A WHIMPER. I just crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you can't end with a bang . . . :)

    Good luck with the periodontal surgery. I haven't had it so I have no experience although I have heard that some people get through stuff like that better with music so if it might work for you see if you can wear ear buds during it.

    I'm stricken with an extreme lack of ambition today although we may try for a walk.

    ReplyDelete